Happy New Year!!!
I’m writing this with a little bit of a hangover and have just demolished a bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich on tiger bread. Which by the way – is the best bread ever!
Are we all ready for 2017?
2017 is the year that I turn 27, in fact it is a week today AND … I’m not freaking out about it, even though 27 is hurtling towards 30 at lightening speed. I am actually feeling pretty positive about what this year will bring!
1. Grow this new little blog space, so far I am not sure which direction it will go in yet but I am excited to see. I love Instagram but going to up my game and Twitter I’m trying to get involved with a little more. Eeee!
2. Graduate my Post Graduate Certificate and see what lies ahead for me next maybe see if I can ‘top up’ to a full masters?
3. Try and explore places more locally in the UK, least year we were lucky enough to travel to USA a few times and of course I loved it! But I have to renew my passport in the next few months and I’m a little obsessed with the idea of trying to fill it in the next 10 years.
4. Stop spending or try to stop spending money on impulse buys. Do I really really need that £8 Primark top or them shoes in the sale reduced to £30? Maybe try to save a little bit for a just incase moment or something bigger.
5. Eat a little better and drink a little less. Simple really, it always seems too easy to get a takeaway or have a glass of wine or 2 after work. Even taking lunch to work a few days a week would be a bloody good idea.
So these are my goals for 2017. Over the next few weeks, I am pretty certain that new goals will be added. Maybe I’ll do a catch up post mid year.
What are your goals for 2017?